Excpt.h and memory file not found / Projucer build error on Windows 10

Hi! I hope you all are doing great!

I made my first plugin and I added Linux and Mac exporters to build it for others to test it too.
I got the error “windows.h not found” so I added 10.0.18362.0 to the Windows Target Platform and that got fixed (10.0.18362.0 was the version installed on my windows)

But then I got these errors when I tried to build the project through Projucer:
“‘excpt.h’ file not found”
“‘memory’ file not found”
I went and searched files inside the Windows Kits/10/include directory and I couldn’t find these 2 files.

So I decided to install another version of the windows kit, I installed the 10.0.17763.0 version.
Then changed the windows target platform to that, and got the same error as before. I searched the directory again and still couldn’t find those files there either.

Note that when I build the project through visual studio, it works perfectly fine but Projucer can’t build the project.

Do you know how to fix this?

I fixed it. Here’s the solution:
The memory and ‘excpt.h’ are located at where you install visual studio, by default it’s here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\Preview\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.11.25301\include\

(It’s worth to mention that other files such as windows.h are located at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Include\10.0.15063.0\um)

However if you install Visual Studio on a custom path you will get errors on loading the ‘excpt.h’ and 'memory files. To fix this problem:
Add the following directory to “System Header Paths” in Live Build Settings:
D:\Microsoft Visual Studio\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.26.28801\include