Facing paths

The most missing feature for my workflow is the lack of default path settings for the Projucer project.
While SDK’s has its own section (vip?), other ones are rather dynamic (determined by the last use).
So if i specify path for the Juce’s modules under my project, and right after that I add my own module from different location, then the next time i want to create new project I have to correct the paths for Juce’s modules, as the present path is determined from the last use.

I suggest that the …

• User should be able to set one default location for the Juce’s modules that the Projucer will suggest as a default path per (new) project, where we can then alter it if required.
  • User should be able to set default location for her/his own modules location so it would be suggested as the second option beside Juce’s modules paths…

There is more …
Relative paths doesnt work everywhere. As for example my projects traverse in folders hierarchy.
Its due to project stage, where its prototyping pass lasts in different locations. Its just the aesthetics of the workflow that im not able to achieve without additional effort of correcting Projucer’s paths, whereas SDK’s paths are statically referenced by the way.

Ideally…
Would be even more helpful if Projucer supports expandable strings, environment variables for its paths, as im using them in my environment for several things already, like visual studio, powershell …
This way i could specify dedicated paths as a global reference where entire development environment shares and rely on.

I do know…
That there is new module system under consideration, which perhaps would sort out some of the workflow headache, but still few aspects from above would not hurt, and even make all the workflow much more … you know