Failed to find AUResources/AUReso in new plugin project

using the INTROJUCER I’ve started a new VST/AU plugin project. just the default files. none of my own sources added yet. but am getting one rez error.

this is with Latest Xcode on OSX Lion latest. I’ve enclosed the juicer file, screenshots of my paths, etc …

failed to find AUResources/AUResources.r
/Users/dstenning/Developer/SoundBucket/SB Plugin/Builds/MacOSX/…/…/JuceLibraryCode/modules/juce_audio_plugin_client/AU/juce_AU_Resources.r:50: ### /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/Rez - SysError 0 during open of "AUResources.r”.

in the fuller error text i see these paths which look correct to me:

build/SB Plugin.build/Debug/SB Plugin.build/ResourceManagerResources/Objects/juce_AU_Resources.rsrc

/Users/dstenning/Developer/SoundBucket/SB Plugin/Builds/MacOSX/build/SB Plugin.build/Debug/SB Plugin.build/ResourceManagerResources/Objects/juce_AU_Resources.rsrc
/Users/dstenning/Developer/SoundBucket/SB Plugin/Builds/MacOSX/build/SB Plugin.build/Debug/SB Plugin.build/ResourceManagerResources/Objects/juce_AU_Resources.rsrc

…/…/JuceLibraryCode/modules/juce_audio_plugin_client/AU/juce_AU_Resources.r

/Users/dstenning/Developer/SoundBucket/SB Plugin/Builds/MacOSX/…/…/JuceLibraryCode/modules/juce_audio_plugin_client/AU/juce_AU_Resources.r"
/Users/dstenning/Developer/SoundBucket/SB Plugin/Builds/MacOSX/…/…/JuceLibraryCode/modules/juce_audio_plugin_client/AU/juce_AU_Resources.r
/Users/dstenning/Developer/SoundBucket/SB Plugin/Builds/MacOSX/…/…/JuceLibraryCode/modules/juce_audio_plugin_client/AU/juce_AU_Resources.r

Try searching the forum for “AUResources”, and you’ll find all the other threads about this.