Freelance QA functional tester

Hi Juce community,

I offer my services as a functional tester specialized into musical instruments.

From writing the test plan to setting up and managing the batatest phase, I can help you improve the quality and stability of your product.
I’ve been the test manager at Arturia for 6 years and I’m working as a freelancer since 2019. I tested a lot of hardware products (MatrixBrute, KeyLab 88 MKII, KeyStep, MiniBrute II, BeatStepPro…) and software (All V Collection from v3 to v8, Pigments from v1 to v3, Arturia Software Center…). I also took part in several quality control missions on production lines in China. I’ve worked with various companies as a tester/QA or consultant. This allowed me to see the different ways of understanding the test and product definition.

Software testing

• Virtual synthesizers
  • Virtual FX
  • DAW compatibility (ProTools, Live, Studio One, Digital Performer, Reaper, Reason…)
  • Plugin compatibility
  • Betatest Management

Hardware testing

• Synthesizers
  • Drum machines
  • Audio interfaces
  • Midi controllers
  • Sequencers

QA & QC (China)

• Hardware testing process validation
  • QC agent training

When working with my clients, I also can act as a consultant to help them set up better processes from specifications to betatest.

Feel free to contact me if you need more info.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.