Having Trouble While Working On This

Hello friends, I am experiencing a serious issue that I cant seem to solve it anymore. I recently installed JUCE on my Windows 10 computer. But when I am working on this I received this error message “Event ID 1000 Error.” I have no idea why this happens. Could someone please help me to solve the issue?

Working on what exactly? Your message is a little vague…

And what do you mean with “installed JUCE”, are you talking about cloning the git repository and building an app with it?

Not exactly. After installing the first few days I did not face any kind of issue. But since last night while I am working on this I was getting the error message.

But after searching online I came across this some articles like this one. They recommended to run DISM and SFC scan by using these command prompt

sfc/scannow

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

What do you say, should I use these commands? I am utterly confused.

What’s “this”?

I’m still not sure what you mean with “installed”, what exactly did you download and what did you install?

Now I am getting another error when I run the application.

"Windows protected your PC

Microsoft Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognised app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk."

I really don’t understand what is this disgusting happening. I cant share here the Screenshot.

Just to re-iterate, JUCE is not something you install directly as an end-user, I suspect that you’ve downloaded some kind of maleware to your PC- especially if Microsoft Defender is alerting you about this!

JUCE is only needed for software developers in order to build their applications, if you’re not a software developer you should not come into direct contact with it!