Is there a bug tracker?

Is there a proper issue tracker somewhere? Just asking since reporting bugs in this forum seems pretty pointless if an issue reported here doesn't even get a single view in weeks.

Not sure why you think that - we read every post on the forum.

We may not reply to questions or requests but t's very rare for an actual bug report to go unnoticed. If you reported something that didn't get a reply, bump it and we'll see.

There's no public bug tracker at the moment - we may create one in the future, but so far we've been finding that this informal system works pretty well.

Thanks Jules for your reply.

I don't expect a timely reply on a report. That's not even usual with proper bug trackers. I've just seen the view counter staying at zero for weeks, and that got me worried.

Kind regards,

Felix

Do we have view counters on the forum?? If so, maybe the reason it was zero is because it doesn't work!

"Do we have view counters on the forum?? If so, maybe the reason it was zero is because it doesn't work!"

Yes, you have. And, yes, maybe they don't work (correctly). 

Ooops, no you don't have view counters. I'm just too stupid... What I got as "New views" is actually "View new posts". Ahemm, is there a way to remove this proof of my selfrighteous dumbness and delete this whole thread? Please???

So sorry,

Felix

You'll need to open a ticket for that ;-)

slow clap. devil

LOL!!! I guess that's the kind of karma I deserve ;-)

Take a bow [bazrush]. That's the post of the year right there!