I am working on Mac 10.4.3 and using XCode v 2.2. Without enabling QuickTime(from juce_config.h), juce v 1.25 compiles with no problem.
But when QuickTime is enabled it gives a couple of errors in juce_QuickTimeMovieComponent.cpp file. The error are listed below:
- line no 156: error: no match for ‘operator=’ in ‘data.juce::MacClickEventData::where = where’
- line no 651: error: ‘class juce::Point’ has no member named ‘h’
- line no 652: error: ‘class juce::Point’ has no member named ‘v’
- linr no 655: error: conversion from ‘juce::Point’ to non-scalar type ‘Point’ requested
- line no 666: error: conversion from ‘juce::Point’ to non-scalar type ‘Point’ requested
Can you please help me in this regard. As I am currently using juce 1.24, though a new version is released.
Thanks in advance.