Juce 1.25 is not compiling, when QuickTime is enabled

Hello,

I am working on Mac 10.4.3 and using XCode v 2.2. Without enabling QuickTime(from juce_config.h), juce v 1.25 compiles with no problem.
But when QuickTime is enabled it gives a couple of errors in juce_QuickTimeMovieComponent.cpp file. The error are listed below:

[list]

1. line no 156: error: no match for ‘operator=’ in ‘data.juce::MacClickEventData::where = where’
  2. line no 651: error: ‘class juce::Point’ has no member named ‘h’
  3. line no 652: error: ‘class juce::Point’ has no member named ‘v’
  4. linr no 655: error: conversion from ‘juce::Point’ to non-scalar type ‘Point’ requested
  5. line no 666: error: conversion from ‘juce::Point’ to non-scalar type ‘Point’ requested
    [/list]

Can you please help me in this regard. As I am currently using juce 1.24, though a new version is released.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Dave

I’m just rewriting some QT and windowing code at the moment, and have added a QT page to the demo app, so it’ll certainly work in the next version! Bit hard for me to go back and look for bugs in the older stuff right now, but I wasn’t aware of any problems.

I’ve had the same error, there is a class defined in that cpp file

change the Point member to ::Point

i can post the exact fix once I get to work

Yes, just looks like there was a typo, and it should have been ::Point. There was a bracket missing somewhere else, too.