Juce with Windows CE and Embedded Devices?

I was wondering if juce will run on windows CE based systems? If so, what changes or flags do I need to set if any?

Cheers!

Ah, I wish it was as easy as changing a flag!

Hi Jules,
Just out of curiosity, Are there any specific reason why JUCE application won’t work on Windows CE because I had created a COM object using JUCE which runs on Windows Server machine.

I know CE and Server versions are different versions of OS, but JUCE uses win32 for window specific coding, is that the reason(like iPhone) :?:

windows server (2000 and up) are like XP/2k and work like normal OSes.

WinCE is a completly different stroy, it’s old, it’s different architecture (it’s not X86 based) and it has a special WIN API, not all win32 api calls that uses juce are supported on WinCE or will not work the way they were intended.

[quote=“atom”]windows server (2000 and up) are like XP/2k and work like normal OSes.

WinCE is a completly different stroy, it’s old, it’s different architecture (it’s not X86 based) and it has a special WIN API, not all win32 api calls that uses juce are supported on WinCE or will not work the way they were intended.[/quote]

That sounds like a lot of pain. I went through the wiki page it said VS works in WinCE. It got be a little confused.
Thanks atom.