Links on website

Hi, since the website got updated with the new link colour I’m finding it more difficult to read. Maybe it’s my old eyes, but the contrast of the purple to the black compared to the white on black makes it harder for me to read the link content as the white seems to pop out and the purple meld into the background.

Understand that this is probably completely personal, but wondered if anyone else finds this harder to read also?

+1 and also the still missing search feature are reasons for me to use samuels version
I see the usual comment coming: The web team is working on an complete overhaul…
(is there a webteam anyway…?)

sorry for being nasty

I agree that the previous colour was easier to distinguish, but you could use something like:

and something like the following:

.doxygen.docs a.el {
    color: #cace52;
}

.doxygen.docs a.el:hover {
    color: #b3b734;
}

Also the colours in Projucer did changed. I personally don’t understand why they did that. JUCE and it’s logo evokes orange colour (juce => juice => orange juice). New colours on web are very hard to read and they just don’t match logo (the average colour of logo is brown-yellow).

The advice to inject CSS is cool but ridiculous on other hand. I hope they won’t leave it like this.

API webpages color usage

any solutions for Edge?

Juce5 isn’t about orange :slight_smile:

Oh, yes, you are correct. It was more “orange like” until JUCE 5 (I missed that they changed logo also).

Anyway, speaking about web. I think that using darker colour for highliting is not a good way. It’d be better if it was left white, without any highlight. I can’t imagine reading this in bright room.

sorry, I’ve never used Edge, but this seemed like a candidate:

// ==UserScript==
// @name         Juce API
// @namespace    http://tampermonkey.net/
// @version      0.1
// @description  try to take over the world!
// @author       You
// @match        *://*.juce.com/*
// @grant        GM_addStyle
// ==/UserScript==

GM_addStyle(".doxygen.docs a.el { color: #cace52; } .doxygen.docs a.el:hover { color: #b3b734; }");