Looking for volunteer testers for a new set of plugins (macOS + Windows, many DAWs)

I’m Senol, an independent developer in Turkey. I’m about to release a suite of audio tools: a few JUCE plugins (VST3/AU) and a mastering app. Our last release had a lettering bug that only showed on Japanese Windows in Cubase. We had no machine like that, so I’m looking for people who do.

What I’m looking for: different systems and DAWs (Ableton, FL Studio, Logic, Cubase, Studio One, Reaper, Pro Tools, Bitwig), on macOS (Apple Silicon and Intel) and Windows 10/11. Non-English system languages are a plus. People who can say what broke, where, and how to reproduce it.

What you get: the tools free, same files as buyers.
What I ask: install them, use them in real sessions, and report what you find (plugin, OS, DAW and version, what happened).

Separately: if you also want to help get the suite in front of people, and sales come through your recommendation on our platform, we will pay you a commission on those sales. Terms in writing, nothing hidden.

To apply, reply here or send me a DM with your OS, DAW, and one bug you found in a plugin or DAW and how you reported it.