Moving on

Best of luck Ed, and thanks for all the great help you’ve given us over the years.

1 Like

You always provide solid answers to questions and quick response to issues. Thank you!

Best wishes in your new position!

2 Likes

Thank you @ed95 for all you did to JUCE and for us all!
The short time I worked with you at Roli is a dear memory to me.

All the best for the future, lucky whoever gets you on the team!

May the juce be with you!

3 Likes

Very sad to see you go @ed95 but your legacy will not be forgotten! Thank you for all your hard work to continually make JUCE a better framework for us all.

5 Likes

:crying_cat_face:

Best of luck Ed! Nice meeting you!

1 Like

Good luck, Ed! Best wishes for the future.

1 Like

Thanks for everything, Ed. Wishing you all the best. Take care.

1 Like

You’ll be missed for sure. ¡Buen viaje! =)

1 Like

Your talent, skill and dedication have been a great contribution both to the library and the community, good luck for the future!

4 Likes

All the best with your next chapter Ed. You’ve been a great asset to the community. Thank you!

2 Likes

Sad to see you go! Thanks for all the support and all the best for the future!

1 Like

I’m also sad to see you go and wish you all the best. You’ve been very helpful here in the forums and in the code! Good luck with the future!

1 Like

Thanks Ed for you hard work and activity on the forum! Bless you with whatever you’ll be doing next!

1 Like

Just saw this message and wanted to say:

a) Well done Ed! Amazing work, was a delight to have been able to work with you and watch you go from intern to rock-star!

b) Clearly your unspoken plan was actually to stick around just long enough to beat me and leave yourself as the highest contributor to the repo Contributors to juce-framework/JUCE · GitHub :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Thank @ed95 for you hard work. It’s a shame to see you leave.

@jules
So only 2 core developers left then Tom Poole and Reuk? That’s not a lot is it. Hope you guys have some new talent coming in?

1 Like

Don’t forget @attila who just joined and if you read closely they look for a replacement for the irreplaceable @ed95:

Just connecting the dots…

Looking forward to what the future brings!

3 Likes

Good to hear new people are joining JUCE. I just looked at the contributions chart and that scared me a bit.

1 Like

And how many of those 620,202 lines were DPI edge cases :wink:

Congrats @ed95, sad to see you leave and jealous of the team you end up in

5 Likes

Thanks for everything @ed95 !

1 Like

Thanks for everything mmm I don’t know you I’m new here but all these people giving you best wishes and thanking you for everything so yeah that is why I am saying this… best of luck for your future brother Ed…

1 Like