My Project (SSME)

I just wanted to show everyone a screenshot from the project I’m working on. It’s called SSME which is short for Ski Stunt Map Editor. The game is called Ski Stunt Simulator. If any of you know of it you’ll know it’s a great game in dire need of a map editor. I made a version before but had to design my own very limited GUI class with only a few different types of components like button, textbox, and panel. The old working version can be found at http://www.seantublewicz.com and click on projects. JUCE has been a life saver for me. Allowing me to finally get a very professional looking gui going along with being easy to use. I have only one suggestion. I’d love the option to use a windows look and feel, more then just the native titlebar. If there is already this functionality then please excuse me and inform me of how to use it. I have not seen anything that does it. Again thanks again and keep up the great work Jules. The screenshot of the new version is below.

Nice one! Thanks very much, and good luck with the project!

As for a windows look-and-feel, I’ve never been a big fan of that kind of thing myself… I’m a little surprised that no-one’s attempted one yet, TBH.