Noob question: CodeBlocks errors

After a while trying to learn again C++, VST programming, etc, etc.
The first thing was to test the JUCE examples to check the IDEs.

There are no problems with VS 2015 Community but I want to use Code Blocks at some circumstances (VS 2015 community requires online connection).

When using the default Code Blocks project generated by Projucer, all the projects fail to compile. Always the same error:

||=== Build: Debug in AnimationAppExample (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler) ===|
C:\JUCE\examples\AnimationAppExample\JuceLibraryCode\juce_audio_basics.cpp|9|fatal error: juce_audio_basics/juce_audio_basics.cpp: No such file or directory|
||=== Build failed: 1 error(s), 0 warning(s) (0 minute(s), 0 second(s)) ===|

I do not understand why.

I have verified that C:B runs OK compiling and running diferente C and C++ example programs.

Code Blocks 16.01 running on Windows 10.

I remember that years ago , with older versions of Projucer and C:B I did not have any problems. In fact Projucer project compiled whitout problems. :confused:

Thanks in advance

Most probably in case of CB … :wink: I don’t why JUCE doesn’t support CMake builds by defaults because it’s Os and IDE independent build tool. And what all major IDE understands. Even CB. Or XCode (not verified).

So please, add CMake support to or give fully detailed examples to create it for app/vst projects. Thank you.

My exact problem also.

CMake support is something we’ve talked about before, and we’ll probably implement it at some point. I’m afraid I can’t give you a sensible ETA though.

@marcianus it looks like the JUCE modules directory is missing from the search paths of the project.

Tom, I might be wrong but that was my first thought too, but all the paths seem fine. What I have noticed is, if you remove VS from the build options and select CB only, JUCE won’t allow export to IDE. And if VS and CB are selected it writes files to the VS Build folder only, CB Build folder is empty.

Ian is right in here. I’ve noticed same, Projucer doesn’t make or create CB projetc files in such way that develop can just open project and start coding.

It should Projucer job to create CB project files and it’s fail to do that.

edit.

I know that you have busy to support X amount environments with Y amount tools and IDE’s. So that way CMake is import to coders.