Our first JUCE-based app is in the App Stores

We finally got approval from Apple, so now our "24 game" app written in 8th (using JUCE for the GUI) is in the Apple App Store, the Google Play store and is available for the major desktop environments as well:

http://8th-dev.com/24game.html

The game took two days to write, and a month to get approved...

Congrats, hope it does well!

Thanks.  It's just a "proof of concept", not intended to be a great game by any means...

Wow! I found this game sort of addictive. Nice to see a game made with JUCE for so many platforms. I hope it does well!

It hangs on startup on OSX 10.8.5

Rail

Fine on Nexus 5 & 7 (Android 5.1). Well done! BTW, out of interest, how long did it take to get on Google Play?

It hangs on startup on OSX 10.8.5

Same here on Windows XP

If you could please message me the details of the hangs, I would appreciate it.  Obviously it doesn't hang for me... but we have a limited inventory of test setups.

I tested on OS X 10.10.3, so that *should* work.  I also tested on Windows 7, but not XP.

Thanks!

Update: I did just test on XP, it worked fine in my setup.  Hmm...

Thanks!  The game is only a proof-of-concept, not intended to be a real game...

Thanks!  It only took a couple of hours to get it on Google Play.  It took over a month to get onto Apple App store, mostly waiting on Apple.

When I have executed it, the GUI is never displayed, and the CPU meter in the task manager is going crazy up to the max. I'm on XP SP3. Something is wrong at startup but I don't know what...

So, the application is JUCE based only for the GUI-side ? What other librairies are you using ?