Problems with JUCE 1.45 and VST/AU plugins

I’ve been using JUCE 1.44 on a Mac with and have successfully compiled with XCode 2.4.1 and used the demo plugin for both Audio Unit and VST.

I have two different problems with JUCE 1.45:

I am able to compile the demo plugin for AU, but it behaves strangely:
In Live 6.0.10, it sounds like its merging left/right channel when the plugin is on (and it doesn’t affect mono samples).

In another host, Wave Editor, it makes weird sawtooth with increasing volume in right channel while the left channel plays fine. With a mono sample, it sometimes mutes the right channel, sometimes the noise comes.

For both hosts, the gain is affected as it should be.

I cannot compile the demop plugin for VST - i get the following error in XCode (juce_VstWrapper.cpp:708):

Compiling /Users/grav/Desktop/juce/extras/audio plugins/testplug/build/VST_Mac/../../../wrapper/formats/VST/juce_VstWrapper.cpp
  error: 'isOutputConnected' was not declared in this scope

What’s up?

The isOutputConnected thing has been discussed on several threads already - I’ve checked in a fix for that.

And the other thing sounds like a bug I’ve just fixed too - get the tip and see if it helps…

[quote=“jules”]The isOutputConnected thing has been discussed on several threads already - I’ve checked in a fix for that.

And the other thing sounds like a bug I’ve just fixed too - get the tip and see if it helps…[/quote]

Yup, that fixed both of my troubles. Thanks a bunch :slight_smile: