I just pulled the most recent version of Juce (in fact, I deleted the repo and re-cloned it) and I’m having problems with the Projucer. For starters, it wouldn’t let me open it until I re-enabled permissions in Projucer.app/Contents/MacOS/Projucer
Once I fixed that it opens. I tried to load a jucer file of mine and it hangs for about 2 minutes before opening. Once it opens, the paths to the modules are incorrect. This seems to be related to a change from directory name JUCE-OSX to JUCE. Once I change that back it finds the modules again. Now it’s hanging again because I clicked Save.
That stupid AuResources.r rez error is also back in my xcode project so that refuses to build, but I’m hoping that the answer lies somewhere in the many posts about that… This resurfaced after I tried to pull the tip of the JUCE repo. EDIT: This seems to have been related to the renaming of JUCE-OSX to JUCE.