A few (very minor) UX snags:
- "Save project and open in IDE" doesn't save files.
If I modify a source file in ProJucer, then File -> "Save project and open in IDE", it doesn't save the file before loading up the IDE.
I can't think of any situation where that would be desirable.
Wouldn't it be better to first save all dirtied files?
- It would be rather nice to have filenames of dirty files show up in red, or with a * or something.
- I am currently viewing file on the right FileView pane, but nothing is selected on the left Files pane.
- Drag dropping files from one ProJucer window to another shows the 'copy' icon, but actually the files are not being copied.
It's quite un-intuitive; I have to get Finder windows up for source and destination, perform the copy. Then select the files in the destination folder and drag drop them onto the target ProJucer.
If only groups and folders were by default one and the same thing...
- TAB & SHIFT+TAB would be nice for indenting
- It would be lovely if ordering files in ProJucer preserved the order in VS.
- In Files pane, select a group, and the files are listed in the Pane to the right. Each file has checkboxes for compile, Xcode Resource, binary resource.
Even if I'm in Windows!
Surely it should say project resource?
- No apparent way to add .dll-s into the target.exe's containing folder