Senior JUCE C++ Developer
Location: High Wycombe, London or remote working (UK only)
Term: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Salary compensation will be in the range £50-60k, with overall benefits package depending on experience
We’re looking for a senior JUCE C++ developer to work with us to design and create the software that brings our industry-leading interfaces to life.
The application you’ll be working on will require high-level user interface design, all the way down to low-level “C style” code (bits and bytes), and the layers of abstraction that bring it together (concurrency, API design).
You’ll work as part of an Agile team that quickly iterates and responds to user feedback. You’ll contribute ideas that shape our products and continually improve team best practices.
Salary compensation will be in the range GBP 50K - GBP 60K, with overall benefits package depending on experience.
- Deliver clean and well-tested code
- Use common technologies such as C++17, Python, CMake, and Git
- Participate in pair programming sessions with peers
- Review pull requests from other team members
- Write clear and concise documentation
- Coach and advise more junior members of the team
- Share design and implementation details with the wider business
- Proficient with modern C++ on macOS or Windows
- Experienced with the JUCE framework
- Six or more years of relevant experience
- Passionate about music and audio technology
- Adamant that spaces are better than tabs