Strange behaviour in Projucer 4.2.1

For some reason, even with all internal building and compiling turned off, the Projucer keeps flicking back to the Build Tab from the Files Tab, and sometimes opens all the group expand arrows and the Files tab so they are all open. Has anyone else had this problem? Can it be stopped?

Thank you.

That’s a bug I fixed last week - grab or build the latest version!

That’s very odd, it only started when I downloaded the new version! I’ll re-download and post back here if there’s any problems still.

I just downloaded the pre-built version 4.3.1 and I see the same behavior with the arrow groups expanding. They seem to always expand within one second of manually collapsing them. I do not see any flicking from the Files Tab to the Build Tab. This is on a Windows 7 Professional 64-bit machine.

Hmmm can’t seem to reproduce this. Is this with some sort of touch device or any other kind of special pointing device?

Thank you for the quick response. I’m using a simple Logitech mouse and the problem still occurs if I use the touch pad of my laptop. Another symptom is that, if I have the Prefences window open in Projucer, the main Projucer window will cover it up after a short time interval (similar to the expansion of the arrow groups). This happens even if I left-click on the preferences window and do not release the mouse button.

This seems to be a Windows 7 issue. However, we are not sure if this has something to do with the live compile engine. Could you temporarily remove the dll next to the Projucer .exe to see if this resolves the problem?

Removing that dll fixed the problem.

OK good to know. We’ll investigate to see if we can find a fix for this.