The JUCE Award is back!

Indie developers , here’s your chance to show everyone the amazing audio plug-ins and apps you’ve built with JUCE!

The application with the highest number of votes will win the JUCE Award . Along with the accolade of winning, you can also score some amazing prizes from ROLI & SONICWIRE.

Find out more here

6 Likes

Nice idea. Missed it last year, so I will give it a try.
BUT after submitting an entry I get the message:

We’re sorry, but something went wrong.
If you are the application owner check the logs for more information.

Can you PM me your upload info? Want to replicate on my side so I can see what’s happening. Thanks.

1 Like

Done.

Ok spotted it. It appears the text field entered for long description was TOO long. I’ve uploaded your submission with a shortened long description, so you’re good to go now.

By the way, it looks really good! Good luck!

2 Likes

That sounds well dodgy, how about giving the user a decent error message? :slight_smile:

I would have if I had designed it :wink:

Thanks. Aiming for the T-shirt :joy:

2 Likes

Amazing! I submitted the GateKeeper plugin I worked on with Polyverse and Infected Mushroom. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@eyalamir Great to see you’re submitting! Good luck :slight_smile:

Now, I just wanted to check the current situation.
Is the voting period (17 Oct) active, or am I missing something? :thinking:

Voting seems to be active! You can access it at the submit page

1 Like

I swear, last time I checked you could still submit entries :rofl::sweat_smile:

The voting and submitting period overlap. You can submit entries until the end of the voting.

Just submitted my entry but it’s not showing on the list. Does it just take a while to come through or do I have the wrong link (https://award.juce.com/award)?

Hi yes I have to approve them before they go up. It will be up first thing tomorrow.

1 Like

Greetings to the winner! You have the most followers :rofl::thinking:

Personally for me, the craziest plugin is absolutely without a doubt TURBINE. The video demonstration is insane. Not really a real use for me, but the concept is cool. Could imagine something similar ior cars or motors.

Winner of the hearts is BirdGenie, for the most creative concept. Didn’t take a look at every plugin, but it’s interesting how much Granula Synthesis is involved. Is there really that high of a demand?

NOW about RAPID. If anyone is interested in it, we started our Black Friday sale.
Probably the last chance for the next months to get it in the 100€ range.
https://parawave-audio.com/rapid_synth

Wish all of you much fun at ADC.