Kinda embarrassing but I’m stuck on just the tutorial. I’m using visual studio 2019 and getting a bunch of errors related to my modules which I haven’t touched. I’m assuming there’s some path problem. Here are the error (I need to post more but this forum won’t let me)
So running this in visual studios, I get the ‘triggered a breakpoint’ error. Just says “failed to find a compatible input configuration”.
I changed the paths to global in Juce and now I get the ‘Project structure does not match the saved headers! Please re-save your project to enable compilation’
I ran test file again (GUI app) and it worked, printing out hello world screen. Even though I made zero changes whatsoever.