What can I do?

I want to help with this project, but don’t know what I can do. I’m still learning alot about C++, so I can’t help yet with coding. But is there something I can do anyways? Please let me know! Cheers!

Koolkeys

The project is going to be slow going - all of us here are just finding our feet with JUCE, and many of us are still getting to grips with C++.

There are a number of design considerations to work out as well, so I’m sure before the project is complete you’ll be in a position to help out.

Often also the most laborious and time consuming parts of coding are the simplest. UI layout ranks highly amongst efficient methods to lose track of time.

Keep working on your c++, download the code so far and mess around putting buttons and other widgets on it. There is no pressure on people to do anything, and any help given is saving someone some time. If you are programming freebie apps in your own time you might as well enjoy doing it. If it is pressure and commitment, it is called work, and you should be getting paid. :wink:

I will keep learning, and I’ve already downloaded the code. And the whole bit with getting things to compile is giving me a headache, but I’ll stick with it.

If there is something I can do, please let me know! Cheers!

Koolkeys