I’ve stopped checking my VisualStudio/Xcode projects into source control. Now I just check in the jucer file. This is a little annoying since every time I pull or switch branches the projects get out of date. So I made this little tool that watches the .jucer file and whenever it changes, it automatically resaves the projects.
- Add the path to your Projucer
- Add the paths to your jucer files you want watched
- Add AutoJucer to your startup group so it always running
- Close the Window and it continues running in the tray
- Enjoy your projects never being out of date.