Platform: Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit
Compiler: Visual Studio 2013 (Microsoft (R) C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 18.00.31101)
JUCE version: 3285c2b8b4cbf38b3fe9850b824ea547f7f096c7 (latest as of 15:47 on 14/06/2015 from https://github.com/julianstorer/JUCE.git)
When creating a new project using Introjucer, field "Folder:" gets cleared when the changes directory. This can cause the user to accidentally create the project in the root of the directory navigated to, rather than inside a folder as desired. Similiarly, when the project name is initialised with "NewProject", the "Folder:" field is empty.
- Start Introjucer.
- Go to File -> New Project ...
- Observe that the field "Folder:" is empty.
- Enter a project name.
- Observe that the field "Folder:" has changed to match the project name.
- Select a folder.
- Observe that the field "Folder:" has changed to match the selected folder name (this seems fine).
- Double click the folder name to enter it.
- Observe that the field "Folder:" has become blank.
- At step 3, the field "Folder:" should match the project name.
- At step 9, the field "Folder:" should be restored to that of the project name.