Commit breaks Xcode projects

The January 8th 11:56 Introjucer-commit breaks my Xcode project and it won't open due to a parse error.

If i delete the project and export it again after that commit is reversed it's working again.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1jvnc6bkat7dngz/introjucerbug.png?dl=0

edit: I'm using Xcode 7.2

That's odd.. we're all using Xcode 7.2 quite happily with that project, and the changes look completely fine to me. Are you sure there's not something else going on?

It seems to be happening on my largest project only. Something with that commit makes some changes that makes the project unloadable, I've tried ten times going back and forward between that commit and the one before and I'm sure that is the culprit.. 

I will install a text-diff plugin on sublime text when I get home to see what actually changes between the two project files, I will get back to you :)

You can already see the changes in GIT, but they seem pretty innocuous to me. I suspect something else is happening in your case, but don't know what.

You are right, I compared the resulting project files and I realize the new one has the bundle identifier added as well, 

I have a whitespace in my bundle identifier and that is causing the parsing error.. My fault, sorry for the trouble!