I’m coming up with a very bizarre issue.
Out of the blue the font of all my Juce applications changed at once: the font type may be the same but now everything is bold and italic.
For sure I messed up with a global configuration file that handles the default font for all Juce apps or something similar and I was wondering where this file is stored, or how Juce keeps track the default font.
- The font changed without recompiling
- Projucer GUI font changed too (Monospaced editor font is still ok)
- I’m using Ubuntu Mate 19.10
- Juce version 5.4.7
- I did not change my system font
- I often change the global path for juce and modules because I’m going back and forth between standard juce and the Elk fork
The image shows the issue: