Host not loading plugin

I am using Juce 3.0.5 under windows.

I have built the demo host and the demo plugin.

The host does not load the demo plugin or any plugins built with Juce. Any ideas.

I tracked it down to the host trying to get the "main" procedure from the dll and it fails. 

Most likely the host and plugin are using different 32/64 bit architectures.

I check that. I am testing them both as 32 bit. I tried release and debug builds. That was my first guess.

I have my own plugin built with previous versions of juce and it worked but not with 3.0.5.

I will check it again and I hope that is the problem and was my mistake.

I just ran the demo host in 32 bit mode and tried to load the judeDemoPlugin that was built in 32 bit. It will not load.

Well, if it can't load the main function, then something's pretty broken or incompatible between the host and DLL. Maybe a missing dependency DLL?

Well this is 100% juce code straight from the juce 3.0.5.

I am going to test it with the latest juce.

I just tried to build the demoPlugin with the latest juce 3.0.6 and received the following errors

1>fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'pluginterfaces/base/funknown.h': No such file or directory
1>fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'base/source/baseiids.cpp': No such file or directory

I have turn off VST3 and am just using VST2. The host built with no errors.

You should use the latest version of the VST3 SDK. It's backwards compatible with VST2, so there's no reason not to use it.

OK, I am trying to download it now, but I am out of town and don't have access to my account info and their automated system to retrieve it is not working.

It does work with the latest juce, so my best guess is the modules are out of sync even though the IntroJucer says they are correct.

Thanks