Don’t know if anyone has asked for these or brought these items up but there are a couple of iOS project settings items that need to be addressed unless I’m missing something.
- iOS icon(s), currently the introjucer has a place for two icon files, small and large. On iOS this does not work it still generates an .icns file if you give it pngs and iOS projects need pngs.
- Launch Image(s)
- Icon already includes gloss effects, we use this on various projects.
- Supported Device(s), currently all introjucer iOS projects generate “universal” for this.
- Deployment target needs to be configured as-well; 3.2 4.2 5.0 etc.
- Supported orientation(s) would be nice too, even though I’m just setting
Desktop::getInstance().setOrientationsEnabled (Desktop::upright | etc, etc);for this now and it seems to work.
I think all of these can still be somewhere in the .plist file, I know back in the xcode 3 iOS dev days all of these were.
There’re lots of other ones too that are useful, maybe we can feed an external key value file into the Introjucer, or better yet let the user point to a user defined Info.plist then you wouldn’t have to generate it, maybe generate one initially and let the user click a checkbox that says it wil be managed by the user.
I like that.