Just got a fresh code base today from Github.
Sometimes, when I create a new Windows based app, when i save and open in Visual Studio, Introjucer is not adding the modules folder with the project. Not sure that I've seen any rhyme or reason to it, just sporadic.
Wondering if there is something I could be missing when creating the project. I follow these steps.
1) Open Introjucer
2) File-> New Project
3) Select my projects folder
4) Select GUI type
5) Create Main .cpp and a basic window
6) Give it a name
7) Select "create"
8) I get prompted where the modules folder lives, i chose c:\JUCE-master\modules
9) Click Save Project and Open in Visual Studio
10) Open visual studio and look in the solutions "Juce Library Code" folder and notice that the modules folder is not there.
One thing I would add is that, when this happens, the busy save indicator just flashes up real quick then dissapears. Which is different behavior than normal. Usually it's up there for at least 2 seconds while it saves. It's as if while it's doing the "save" operation it's failing to copy the module folder over into the solution.