I feel as if I already asked this - but can't find it?
For some reason, one of my Juce modules now has a question mark beside it. It might be that that was where I made a test change to fix the UTF-8 issue (that's now fixed in Juce) - though I thought I'd reverted this before updating.
Unfortunately, this means that I can't update that module any more - because the update is also disabled for that module!
If the Introjucer can't identify which version it has of a module, that's no reason to disable updating for that module - quite the reverse, if I've made some change, whether on purpose or by accident, to that module, one of the most common things I'll want to do is to revert to the "official" version.
I'm not quite sure how to remedy this - thinking of just copying in the files from the main "Juce" repo which I also have around...