New User First steps

hei Guys … and Jules …

i;m using tracktion for ages and develop stuff in c++ and other Platforms and i can’t get the logic
behing juce , ( first time big code a head of me _ _ _ )

well i need help … i dowloaded 3 packs introjucer and useing the vstudio 2010 and the juce 1.52

now all im trying to do is get started on working with this and no idea how …

everything you add from here will help

What are you trying to do?

trying to compile the jucer … i open up the jucer from the extras in visual studio and i have a librery

well actully im trying to start using this platform and don’t know how

i have knowledge in codding , but i can’t figure out the first steps using juce … the introjucer
or anything , tracktion was more easy going\

please help , ,

well lets say you have a blank computer and you just installed visual studio downloaded juce 1.52
and the introjucer

whats next ?!

Why don’t you start with a working Juce app and then modify it to suit your needs? Juce Demo and DSP Filters Demo come to mind…

[quote]well lets say you have a blank computer and you just installed visual studio downloaded juce 1.52
and the introjucer

whats next ?![/quote]

Well, for a start, download 1.54 or better still get the modules branch from the GIT repo! 1.52 is hugely out-of-date now!

ok so after i have downloaded 1.54 and the introjucer ? , do i complie this as an aplication ?

Juce Demo is the app you want to build. Or you can build DSP Filters Demo.

ok lets see if i understand , ( after i have seen vinny stuff )

all the juce sulution is bassicly the functions etc. it includes the basic gui that was desighn in the code

it includes everything from signals to gui and Pcm wavs etc.

all i need to do now is take the juce files and use the codes and other stuff for gui and i got myseld a win 32 app

or a dll for the cubase ?!

and the code also runs in mac so can use that same code in the mac x code and get the same results ////

Yes, that all sounds right