Hey there fellow JUCE devs! The company I work for is looking to hire another c++ dev to join the SoundQ team. Email me at email@example.com if you are interested in applying or would like more info. thanks!
As a freelance Software Developer your role would be to aid in project-based development and maintenance of SoundQ, our cloud-based desktop sound library workflow software for macOS and Windows. We are looking for a commitment of at least 20 hours/week. This is a part-time independent contractor position with growth opportunities depending on performance.
- Improve testing infrastructure and DevOps
- Implement a large variety of new features
- Support QA with bug fixes
- Strong C++ skills
- Ability to demonstrate projects you have worked on (either on GitHub or elsewhere)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to navigate and work with a large cross-platform codebase
- Experience with Github and working on a shared codebase
- Proficiency with Xcode and/or Visual Studio
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Knowledge of audio software and sound design
- Experience using JUCE
- Familiarity with DSP processing algorithms
- MongoDB or similar NoSQL databases
- Electron and node.js experience
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Passionate about sound design or music production
- Based on experience
Pro Sound Effects® develops the most useful sound effects libraries for next level media production. Audio professionals in post, games, film and television rely on PSE libraries to fuel creativity, finish projects faster, and produce better sound. Our libraries span the sonic spectrum, are continually updated and accessible 24/7 online, on drive, and from any computer.