I am a Juce newbie, and am struggling with XCode. Here’s the details:
- I can get the Juce example plugins to compile for AU, Mac VST, and Windows VST.
- I have my own plugin running as a Windows VST.
- I am having a lot of problems taking the example AU project, and using it to compile my new plugin.
- If I try to rename the existing Target, things work well, but if I try to rename the .component file under Products, it will either disallow this (XCode 2.5) or crash (XCode 3.0).
- If I duplicate the existing Target, I still am unable to rename the .component.
- Creating a new Target from scratch works, but I am unsure how to get the files I need within the .component.
This might be basic XCode stuff, but I am only using XCode for this product, as I am much more used to VisualStudio and other products (VisualDSP++, CodeComposer for TI).
Ideally, I would like to have a single project file with multiple Targets, one for each of my plugins.
Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I would like to use Juce commercially (the Windows plugin I created works nicely), but I want to have both the Mac and Windows side up and running before purchasing.