Projucer 4.3 AAX path not correctly distributed to .vcxproj

Hi,
my AAX path is relative to the plugin location ("…\sdk\aax"). My Projucer Visual Studio 2015 Target Project Folder is “.”

This generates a compilable plugin project. But its Post-Build steps contains invalid folder hierarchy:
"…\sdk\aax\Utilities\CreatePackage.bat" “(OutDir)(TargetName).aaxplugin\Contents\Win32” “…\sdk\aax\Utilities\PlugIn.ico”

where it should generate:
"…\sdk\aax\Utilities\CreatePackage.bat" “(OutDir)(TargetName).aaxplugin\Contents\Win32” “…\sdk\aax\Utilities\PlugIn.ico”

so it seems to assume that the Visual Studio 2015 Target Project Folder is still two folder hierarchy levels lower/upper (however you look at it.)

cheers,
raketa

oh gosh, this stupid web interface removed the backslashes.

so it should read:
This generates a compilable plugin project. But its Post-Build steps contains invalid folder hierarchy:
"…/…/…/…/…/sdk\aax\Utilities\CreatePackage.bat" “(OutDir)(TargetName).aaxplugin\Contents\Win32” “…/…/…/…/…/sdk\aax\Utilities\PlugIn.ico”

where it should generate:
"…/…/…/sdk\aax\Utilities\CreatePackage.bat" “(OutDir)(TargetName).aaxplugin\Contents\Win32” “…/…/…/sdk\aax\Utilities\PlugIn.ico”

Thanks for the opportunity to soliloquy so far, but this is actually a bug report.
We are now trying to use the Projucer during our development project. There are still enough of conceptual oddities with that approach. At least it would be good if easy but annoying bugs could just disappear.

All the best,
Raketa

the aax-path should be either relative to the projucer-project path (not the plugin), or absolute.

(But i think there is currently a bug, if the project doesn’t use the default exporter location of the IDE project file)

@chkn is correct, and that bug is now fixed on the develop branch.

If you enter the path in the Projucer running on Windows then it will be highlighted in red if the SDK isn’t found.

Thanks,
raketa

Here some additional text; post must be at least 20 chars.