Projucer Live Compile issue - Windows 10

Hello there! [total n00b so please pardon any lack of knowledge]

I ran into the same issue and for some reason(VS 2015 WIN10), so I went hunting on the internet to find where the 2 files actually lie. Windows.h for some reason is in the 8.1 kit while I found the corecrt in the 10 kits(there are 2 folders in the include, both have the corecrt file.

Directly linking any of the 3 files leads me to a dead end. Should I reinstall VS2015 under special settings? Included is a screenshot of me finding the 2 files that are being referenced, the errors that persist, and the sources.

Thank you for your time!

You need to change the “Windows Target Platform” option in the Projucer’s live-build settings to the SDK version that you have installed (10.0.10240.0)

It worked!

Now I am getting a slightly different error, shown below, and I think it has something to do with how I am expected to save my projects versus how I actually save them. At least in the Global section of the errors, I find the 2 missing files in the example plugins in C:\Program Files (x86)\juce-huckleberry-windows\JUCE\examples\PlugInSamples[insert prepackaged plugin examples here]

However, I save my projects(GUI’s, VSTs,etc) in C:\Users\me4\Documents\JUCE where the JuceLibraryCode folder is, and am getting these errors when attempting to live-build an audio plugin.

When attempting to just build a GUI, I am getting no errors, but am still not able to add any components from the GUI editor.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you!

Edit: I got the GUI live editing working, so all that’s left are the screenshot files