Projucer vst sdk path

Hi !
I recently updated my project to Juce 4.2.2. So I rebuilt my jucer project using the projucer instead of the Introjucer.
In the projucer, I noticed that the vst folder paths appeared in red:

Those paths were valid when I was using the introjucer.
I could make this path black (valid) when I started relatively to the projucer’s Build folder. But then Xcode couldn’t find the aeffectx.h file: juce_audio_processors/format_types/juce_VSTPluginFormat.cpp:49:10: ‘pluginterfaces/vst2.x/aeffectx.h’ file not found

When I tried to compile my project with the old paths and I got 35 linking errors I the vst API like this one:

Of course, everything was working well when I was using the Introjucer with the same settings.
How can I make the project build using relative paths with the projucer ?

Juce version 4.2.2
commit: 2c7a0e067ea7f7a58805439a5e60699e5baaa9f6
xcode 6.2

The newest versions of the VST3 SDK also include the vst 2 sdk. We recommend you simply use the same path ("…/SDKs/VST3 SDK") for both. You should specify the path relative the projucer’s build folder - or use an absolute path (for example “~/SDKs/VST3 SDK”).

Please try the newest commit on the develop branch. This fixed a few linker errors.

I entered the absolute path of the sdk and updated Juce to the develop branch’s last commit. The project compiles now. Thanks ! :slight_smile:
Is it possible to make the sdk path relative to the .jucer file again? This could help a lot because I use virtual machines to make automated tests on my VST.