I implemented a module, which was up to now only one source file, so I could manage to load it in the introjucer. Now for better readibility I turned it into several files and adapted the juce_module_info to match exactly the examples I get from the original juce modules, including using .mm wrappers for xcode.
Introjucer says: "Cannot find this module at the specified path!"
The complete source files are in github in a feature branch: https://github.com/audiokinematics/juceLayouts/tree/ValueTree (saving and loading of dynamic layouts).
All projects compile, if I add the source files manually into the xcode project.
It would be great, if somebody could have a look, if I or the Introjucer is doing something wrong...