Still about invoices plus serious issue after company info changes

Hi guys,
we are still asking for valid invoices (and not receipts) to be sent for monthly payments without having any satisfactory answer. The best I got was to get an invoice once after I opened a ticked. I don’t want to find I need to open a ticked each month for something that should be straightforward. It would be also better to have the invoice paid in EU, instead of USD, if invoiced to a company established in the EU.

Furthermore, I asked to change our company information and payment details. It has been done, but looks like we basically lost the license since you made that change. The latest reply we got from the ticket we opened was that the change has been done and payments would have been collected each month. That’s not what happened. We didn’t received any kind of communication to the new email address, no any charge for our monthly subscription.

Bests

Please send an email to info@juce.com with your query and someone from the support team will be able to help you.

Thanks Ed. I re-opened the ticked in the same moment I posted here and didn’t got any reply yet.

OK, I’ll make sure that it gets looked at ASAP.