Suggestion Required for Best Python Books

Hello this is Gulshan Negi
I am a software developer and work in the software development department. Well, I always focus on learning and enhancing my skills in programming languages. Nowadays I am looking to improve my skills in Python, and my concern is: what are some of the most comprehensive and up-to-date Python books that cover the latest versions of the language (Python 3.9 and above) and the most popular libraries and frameworks, such as NumPy, Pandas, Flask, and Django, and how can I select the best book(s) based on my specific needs and interests?
Hoping for some kind responses.
Thanks

You may get some responses here, but this forum is about JUCE, which is a C++ based framework. I’m sure plenty of people also use Python, but your best answer might come from a forum focused on Python.

Hi @gulshan212 hope you are doing well, yes Python is one of the most popular programming languages nowadays and also the demand of Python developers increases day by day; there are many resources (tutorials, books) available on the internet, but some of the python books which can help you are:

1. “Python Crash Course” by Eric Matthes: This book is great for beginners as it comprehensively introduces Python programming. It covers the basics of Python syntax and then gradually moves on to more advanced topics like web development and data visualization.
  2. “Learning Python” by Mark Lutz: This book is a comprehensive guide to Python programming. It covers the language from the basics to advanced concepts like object-oriented programming and GUI development. It’s a highly regarded resource for both beginners and experienced programmers.
  3. “Fluent Python” by Luciano Ramalho: If you already have some experience with Python and want to deepen your understanding, this book is an excellent choice. It explores Python’s features and idioms in-depth, teaching you how to write more Pythonic code and make the most of the language’s capabilities.
  4. “Python Cookbook” by David Beazley and Brian K. Jones: This book is perfect for programmers who want to improve their Python skills by learning practical solutions to common programming challenges. It provides a wide range of recipes that demonstrate different Python techniques and best practices.
  5. “Effective Python: 90 Specific Ways to Write Better Python” by Brett Slatkin: This book focuses on writing high-quality Python code. It offers concise tips and techniques to make your code more efficient, readable, and Pythonic. It’s a great resource for intermediate to advanced Python developers.
  6. “Automate the Boring Stuff with Python” by Al Sweigart: This book is ideal if you want to learn Python for practical tasks like automating repetitive tasks, working with files and spreadsheets, web scraping, and more. It’s a fun and hands-on guide that teaches Python by building valuable projects.

hope this list helps you. Also I you can check Youtube for video tutorials. Video tutorials can also help you to learn about Python, also I found this post on the internet about Python books, here author listed the