Where is the built file?

I updated to Mac OS X Lion (10.7.4) and Xcode 4.3.2 yesterday and after following the instructions in this thread http://rawmaterialsoftware.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8682&hilit=xcode I was able to compile the JuceDemoPlugIn without any error (just one warning). But I cannot find the finished JuceDemoPlugIn.component file. Of course, I searched the whole computer with the search function, but it didn´t appear anywhere. Any help?

Have a look at the ‘Build Products’ section of my post about Xcode 4 here. This will be the default location of the build products. You can also find the location of the product by expanding the “Products” group in the source tree (at the bottom left), ctrl+clicking on the product and clicking “Show in Finder”.

Additionally, Jules has a added a script which runs after the link stage to copy the product into the user’s plug-in directory at “~/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components” that should allow hosts to find it.

Thank you for your answer. For some strange reason Xcode didn´t put the finished file in “~/Library/Developer”. It didn´t put it anywhere. When I right-click the file under the “Product” group in the source tree, the option “show in finder” is greyed out and like i wrote, the Mac OS X search function didn´t find the file anywhere on my computer, so it probably was never really build correctly. Maybe some trouble with read/write permissions.

But thanks to your post about Xcode 4, I now use a folder relative to my project folder, where it is much easier to find for me anyway. Now everythings works fine, so thanks a lot, your post helped me very much.