New to JUCE on Windows! Would appreciate some help setting up!

Hi there, I hope everyone is doing well in the quarantine! I’m new to the JUCE framework - and fairly new to C++, having moved from python. I’m having an issue that upon loading Projucer.exe and entering the details to my ROLI account I am presented with this script error: image

I’ve looked through the JUCE forums but alas I have not yet found a solution to this. It would be awesome to get some help with this issue as I am very much looking forward to getting started with JUCE once I get past this small hurdle!

All the best.

I think I’ve fixed (or maybe just smudged) the issue for the time being so I thought I’d post the solution for anyone else in the same dilemma.

• First I went into C:\Users\User\Documents\JUCE\extras\Projucer\JuceLibraryCode and changed the value of #define JUCER_ENABLE_GPL_MODE to 1 from 0.

• Next I opened Projucer.sln in the Builds\VisualStudio2019 folder and compiled the included solution. This should be exported as the file in the x64\Debug\App folder, which boots without any issue!

Hopefully I can help someone else with this. Cheers.