Vst problems with the new 1.50

same issue here (on mac, snow leopard) … will update to xcode 3.2 today and try again.

Also, when scanning for updated plugins I get a few issues …

1 - scanner scans the default directorys even if they have been removed from the list

2 - some plugins show up every time … disappear if I do “remove plugins who’s files are gone” … but then reappear on subsequent scans. How can that be happening? The files aren’t even there … this is using the VST host compiled version … so I know it resaves the knownpluginlist each time … but it doesn’t seem to be forgetting plugins it has seen that are now gone.

Anyway, best luck with the work Jules … will download the tip monday.

Hi again,
everything’s worked for on mac OX when I installed snow leopard with XCode 3.2…The polymorphic plugin is a great idea !
However, I still have my problem for widows plugins with juce 1.50 (I had to get back to 1.46)
I noticed that the plugins (1.50) were working on my machines which have a visual c++ installed but not on the others…Isn’t it a problem with the visual c++ runtime ? (why does it work with the 1.46, so?)

Yes, you may indeed need to redistribute the VC runtime, though that’s not changed since 1.46 - I guess you might have just had different build settings when you were using 1.46